Scaled Servings: 24 Originally: 16
- 12 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt, plain unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour, now foods
- 3 tablespoon grass-fed butter, kerrygold – melted
- 7 1/2 tablespoon sweetener, lakanto monkfruit – classic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 48 blueberries, (about a 1/2 cup)
Mix together butter, almond flour, and 2 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
Press 2 teaspoons of mixture into the bottom of each section of the ice cube tray.
In a medium bowl beat cream cheese then add plain unsweetened greek yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
Evenly distribute cream cheese mixture on top of crust and smooth tops with a spoon.
Top each cheesecake with 2 blueberries and insert a popsicle stick in the centers about 3/4 of the way into each cheesecake (optional)
Freeze for at least 2 hours, once frozen loosen the sides of the cheesecakes with a butter knife and pop each cube out
Keep Cheesecake bites stored in the freezer