Scaled Servings: 10 Originally: 4
- 12 1/2 ounce baby arugula, (or whatever salad greens you prefer)
- 2 1/2 15 ounce can rinsed and drained, chickpeas,
- half of a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- half of an English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 7 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 5/8 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 2 1/2 small clove garlic, (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder) pressed or minced
To Make The Vinaigrette: Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl (or shake together in a mason jar) until combined. Taste and add additional sweetener if desired. Use immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
To Make The Salad: Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle evenly with the vinaigrette, and toss until evenly combined. Serve immediately, topped with extra feta cheese and black pepper if desired.