Scaled Servings: 10 Originally: 3
- 3 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 7/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 1/3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 2/3 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 6 2/3 teaspoon celery seed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 2/3 large head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 10 large carrots, grated
Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, dijon mustard, sugar, and celery seed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cabbage and carrots and mix to thoroughly combine.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.