Scaled Servings: 10 Originally: 4
- Eight 1/2-inch-thick Lamb Loin Chops (about 2 pounds), fatty tips trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Pinch of dried Thyme
- 7 1/2 tablespoon garlic olive oil, Olive Destination
- 7 1/2 tablespoon water
- 5 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoon balsamic, Olive Destination Neapolitan
- 5 tablespoon minced parsley
- Pinch of crushed Red Pepper
Season the lamb with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with thyme. In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the lamb chops and cook over moderately high heat until the chops are browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn the chops and cook until the chops are browned, about 2 minutes longer for medium meat. Transfer the chops to plates.
Add the water, lemon juice, balsamic, parsley and crushed red pepper to the pan and cook, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom, until sizzling, about 1 minute. Pour the garlic and pan sauce over the lamb chops and serve immediately.