Scaled Servings: 10 Originally: 16
- 1 1/4 pound red potato
- 3/4 green bell pepper
- 3/4 and quartered, cucumber, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 5 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup salad dressing, Italian-style
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pita bread, cut into wedges
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, red onion and cheese.
Whisk together the lemon juice, salad dressing, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve with pita bread wedges if desired.